OxiLife Capsules : May help to control cholesterol and promotes heart health.
Thanks to the modern lifestyle, we tend to skip what is important to our body. The lack of nutrients in our body makes us weaker inside, snatching away our energy, health and wellness. Antioxidants are one such compound that plays a significant role in a range of body functions. Sadly, we do not get enough anti-oxidants in our food to keep the oxygen flow in our body healthy and free-flowing. At Kegan Wellness, we are determined to enhance and promote women health and make the modern women fit to take up any challenges. If you are dealing with a lack of energy before the age, you are short of anti-oxidants in your body. Kegan Wellness’s OxiLife is one of our supplement that may aid in refilling the levels of antioxidants in your body and helps you get up and started.
We will discuss the benefits of OxiLife later in this description, but first, it is important to find out why your needs anti-oxidants:
What are Antioxidants?
There are various free radicals in our body. These free radicals can harm the body cells in a number of ways and cause slow damage. Antioxidants work against free radicals and prevent cell damage. Free radicals are produced due to the bodily reactions and environmental and stress factors and in the long run, can make you weaker inside and prone to older before the right age. Antioxidants, also known as free radical scavengers, are naturally produced in the body but primarily they are supplemented with the food we eat. In case you aren’t eating enough anti-oxidant rich plant food, you might run short of this vital compound in your body.
What is the Role of Anti-Oxidants in the Human Body?
Free radicals are the by-product of various bodily functions. These free radicals shouldn’t stay in the body and must be discarded. In case the body fails to do so, you may experience oxidative stress, which further causes a range of problems including heart disease, arthritis, stroke, respiratory diseases, immune deficiency, emphysema, Parkinson’s disease, and other inflammatory conditions.
Anti-oxidants neutralize the effect of these free radicals and kill their ill effects. Thus, maintaining a rich level of anti-oxidants in the body is very important.
Health Benefits of Anti-Oxidants:
- Controls the flow of free iron or copper ions
- Prevents activation of phagocytes, a type of white blood cell
- Regulates the generation of free radicals
- Prevents disruption of electron transport chains
How Does OxiLife Help?
Kegan Wellness’s OxiLife is an anti-oxidant rich supplement that may aid in refilling the levels of anti-oxidants in your body. It is a combination of a range of ingredients that are considered anti-oxidant rich including Green tea extracts, Curcumin, various berries like CranBerry, GojiBerry, AcaiBerry, BlueBerry, Piperine, Lycopene and Vitamin E.
Health Benefits of OxiLife:
Each capsule of Oxi Life includes the following:
- Curcumin – It may help to improve the antioxidant capacity of the body, boosts brain function, and lowers the chances of brain diseases.
- Green Tea Extract – It may help to boost antioxidant capacity of the body, thus preventing various health issues caused due to oxidative stress.
- Acai Berry – It is known to lower cholesterol levels in the body and reduce the chances of heart diseases.
- Blue Berry – It may help to lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
- Goji Berry – It may help to boost immune system and acts as an antioxidant for skin and eyes. It may help to maintain blood sugar level in the body.
- Cranberry – It may help prevent UTIs and helps to decrease the chances cardiovascular disease. It may help to maintain good oral health.
- Lycopene – It is an antioxidant that may help to promote heart health and protects against sunburn.
The product comes in a packaging of 60 capsules per bottle. 1 capsule a day is recommended or regulate intake as per the dietician’s recommendation.